We know these can be boring; however we need to make sure that we as a company have our side of the deal and we do suggest reading this before considering purchasing any services from us.
We are UK Based hosting company with UK based servers, therefore we need to abide by the laws of the United Kingdom, even if you are a customer from a different country. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without and notice given to you (The customer) and if you are found to be breaching this contract then we reserve the right to remove content or suspended/terminate the website and or service with or without any given notice.
Web Hosting -
01. You may not host the following types of content on a Web Hosting account with us.
1. Any copyrighted material that you do not have permission to use.
2. Any adult content such as pornography.
3. Use of our email services to deploy SPAM mail to any addresses within or out of our server.
4. Use of any type of script to attack our physical server and any software use within it.
5. Use of nulled software "Warez".
6. Use of any script that would be used to harm any other servers that are not owned by us.
02. Web Hosting Backups
Whilst we try our best to ensure that all backups are fully working, In the unlikely event that our server was to undergo failure either by issues or attack and the backups were not fully taken, we cannot be held responsible for this issue and will pay no fee for data loss due to the fact that the system is automated and considered 99.5% reliable. Therefore we ask you as a customer to take your own backups of your site(s) just in case of any issues that may arise with the server.
SHOUTcast Hosting -
01. When purchasing a SHOUTcast server(s) from us, It is important to remember that you are not purchasing a license to broadcast with it. The licensing issues are down to you to make sure that your radio station that is broadcasting through our server is fully licensed and legal. CurveWeb will take no responsibility for any issues that you may encounter regarding music broadcasting and licensing.
02. When purchasing an AutoDJ add-on for your SHOUTcast service, You are held liable for the stored data and we can take no responsibility for any issues that may arise if this may breach any copyright laws. We are unable to help you if you have stored copyright protected data on our server and if anything does happen to us as a company for this reason, You the customer WILL be charged for it.
Whilst in certain circumstances we are happy to give our customers a refund. If you are purchasing a service from us and you are already an existing customer, we are unable to give you a refund due to the fact you would of already experienced the service before. Domains are non-refundable.
Service Notice -
We run our services on a 3 strikes and your out policy, If you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions whilst using a service with us then we will place 1 strike per offence against your account, if you get 3 strikes your account will be terminated with or without a given notice and may or may not receive a fine of up to 50.00 GBP depending on the nature of the offence. If you (the customer) are issued with a fine and do not pay it then legal action will be taken. Please note that fines are given in very rare circumstances however if you are issued with one, when beginning the service with us you agree to us that you will pay it.
Customer Accounts -
In recent events CurveWeb has had circumstances where customers are not signing up with their real address, name or telephone number. It is vital that when you begin a service with us you provide us with the correct details that are accurate, If you do not then you will be refused service from us until these are changed.
If you currently an account holder with us and change your real details to ones that are not real then you will receive a warning to change them. If this warning is not followed then your account will be suspended until you do. If these are not followed then you will be permanently removed from our Client Area and your services will be terminated. This type of issue if not followed the first time counts as 1 strike against your account.
Here at CurveWeb your privacy is extremely important to us, and that is why we have brought in several large measures to make sure that your details are kept totally private. On our billing system we have a Secure Socket Layer running on 128Bit encryption which means that your data is encrypted from the moment you send the data to us until we have fully received it.
However in special circumstances such as we are contacted by the police or any other organization regarding the law, Providing that the organization has proof that they are who they say they are. We will need to as required by law to hand over your information. Other than this we will NEVER pass any information you give to us to any third parties unless we ask for your permission first and you agreeing on it.
If you are found abusing our TOS, we will allow you up to 48 hours to contact us for a resolution of this matter. If after 48 hours, no resolution has been met; your accounts will be terminated.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this document, Please contact us through our many methods displayed on the Contact Us page. Thank you for taking the time to read this document - Last revised 05/10/2011 at 20:21PM GMT